Warcraft movie

FergusMacLeod

Is it any good? I am not a hardcore Warcraft fan, but I played Warcraft 3 and I like it. When I heard that the movie is coming out I was just saying "It was about time" but now I am not sure if it was a good idea or not. What do you think? Is it worth watching? I heard that people actually like it a lot.

The cinematics of the game is far better than the movie. I don't like the way they changed the story. It was not the way I see the movie would go. A big disappointment.

The story was decent, but nothing too incredible if you're expecting something big. The CGI is insanely well done, on the other hand.

Yeah, I feel when they make video game franchises into movies, it begins to take the wrong turn.

True, but I am still hoping to see a better version of that movie. People are expecting a sequel to that movie and I hope that they have learned from their mistakes from the first one.

I agree, for me personally the movie was a lackluster in terms of everything.

The Idea was there, but the execution was so poor that it made the movie poorly budgeted and the team who made the movie are incompetent. Sorry to say those things but I love my Warcraft.

I think the movie was good. Though too much CGI killed it for me. Also there was lack of good plot. I mean it was a bit dragged in many ways. Some people loved it and some don't. I guess it's matter of taste.

I think the movie was good. Though too much CGI killed it for me. Also there was lack of good plot. I mean it was a bit dragged in many ways. Some people loved it and some don't. I guess it's matter of taste.

Actually, you're right. The movie is not that bad at all. Maybe I am just expecting too much of the movie.

Its seems like a complex thing to do with taking this sci-fi story and making a film come to life though. The battle scenes between orcs and humans seems like a big thing to pull off. A lot of people really liked this movie and it has a lot of cool characters in it -also it looks like a video game as well-so I would not mind taking a peek at it myself.

Last edited:

Yeah, when it comes to movies good CGI, it could either be a pass or a fail for a movie.

Back