Jurassic World Evolution

There is already a trailer out for this game, it would appear it is coming out for the Xbox one, PS4 and the PC. It looks like it is going to be like Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. It's coming out in the summer of 2018.

I checked the trailer on youtube recently. And the game definitely looks like a good option. Though Dominus rex looks like a good option to play around. I wonder how good it'd be to play it till the end trying to protect the park. It looks like a bit tough work.

I am not sure I have ever played any of the Jurrasic Park games, which is a bit surprising for me to think about. I guess you have to start somewhere, though.

I am not sure I have ever played any of the Jurrasic Park games, which is a bit surprising for me to think about. I guess you have to start somewhere, though.

You should check out Operation Genesis or one of the older games for the PS1, they are pretty entertaining.

In terms of the game-play the Jurassic world is not that bad. You can see that this game has it's set of the issues too. Like dinos out of control and may go out of map. So it depends on how you want to set things up.

Now that you mention Operation Genesis that sounds a little familar, but I still cannot really picutre anything. Never would have thought those PS1 games would come back around but who knows.

In terms of the game-play the Jurassic world is not that bad. You can see that this game has it's set of the issues too. Like dinos out of control and may go out of map. So it depends on how you want to set things up.
It definitely has a set of issues that need to be addressed, but overall it's not that bad.

When I saw the animation of that building being plopped down like in so many mobile game ads, my heart skipped just a little bit in fear. So excited to play this game, I'm just glad that this isn't a mobile game.

It definitely has a set of issues that need to be addressed, but overall it's not that bad.
I think island exploration part could have been better. Also some of the Dinos are not that scary. They are just given better speed. So on that sense, It's just not that scary as people think it is. But yeah a good game though.

There is already a trailer out for this game, it would appear it is coming out for the Xbox one, PS4 and the PC. It looks like it is going to be like Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. It's coming out in the summer of 2018.
Yah.True. The game was announced in Microsoft’s pre-Gamescom livestream event, although it’s a normal multiformat release coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC next summer. Next summer means it’ll be launching around the same time as movie sequel Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom in June, so it’ll no doubt have some ties to that.

Exact details are thin on the ground though, with the official blurb offering only the following vague description of putting you, ‘in control of operations on the legendary island of Isla Nublar and the surrounding islands of the Muertes Archipelago.
Players will build their own Jurassic World as they bioengineer new dinosaur breeds and construct attractions, containment and research facilities. Every choice leads to a different path and spectacular challenges arise when -life finds a way.

Hearing about out of control dinosaurs is strange, and I know it is not good but at the same time does sound interesting. Although these things are must more frustrating when you are just trying to get a sense of the game though.

Hearing about out of control dinosaurs is strange, and I know it is not good but at the same time does sound interesting. Although these things are must more frustrating when you are just trying to get a sense of the game though.

This game a believe gives you the chance to either build a fully functional park of order or simply let the dinosaurs run wild and create chaos.

I have recently seen its trailer on the youtube.The game was looking very different and difficult to play than any other games.But it was looking very unique and amazing game to play and enjoy more.Some islands and dinosaurs were looking very amazing with great graphics in the trailer.In the end, I really enjoyed the trailer a lot.

I have recently seen its trailer on the youtube.The game was looking very different and difficult to play than any other games.But it was looking very unique and amazing game to play and enjoy more.Some islands and dinosaurs were looking very amazing with great graphics in the trailer.In the end, I really enjoyed the trailer a lot.
Yeah, it's nice to see some non dinosaur hunting games out there with good graphics.

I think the dinosaur hype has reduced a lot. Now a days you have more scarier creatures around. And you may not be spending much time finding old Dino games. So on that basis I think Ark seems to be the closes one for the game.

Back