Whats the difference between a regular Wii and a Wii U

The Wii U is the portable version is it not, unless there is something that I am missing. I saw someone with the one that looks like a tablet and figured that was it.

The Wii U is the portable version is it not, unless there is something that I am missing. I saw someone with the one that looks like a tablet and figured that was it.
Yes as far as i'm aware you are correct, and i like it more since it's convenient and portable.

Wiis tend to have graphical defects (fuzzy lines appear as you play) that aren't present in the Wii U version. You can also play Wii U games and a couple of other virtual console titles. I imagine the Wii U price will plummet soon.

Wii U is upgraded model and it has also few accessories. Regular Wii does not have additional accessories than few joy stick etc. So on that note the price of the two models is also different. So for each type of the model it could be different too. I suggest checking out with the store and they can explain you what it is for each one which you can buy.

Back