What made you choose a PS4

For me, I chose the PS4 because I still had the PS2 and PS4, so might as well get the next version. Also, for some reason the design of the system sort of appeals to me as well as just a bit of PlayStation nostalgia.

PS4 is a great playstation with higher and brighter graphics.It is more addictive with attractive features.Its fps(frames per second) is much greater than Xbox one.It is more powerful and has a replaceable hard drive.These are a few features which forced me to buy a PS4.

PS4 is a great playstation with higher and brighter graphics.It is more addictive with attractive features.Its fps(frames per second) is much greater than Xbox one.It is more powerful and has a replaceable hard drive.These are a few features which forced me to buy a PS4.
The features and the advantages you have stated are definitely valid and appealing.

For me the PS4 seems to be a good choice currently with all those games out there supporting it. And basic testing being done on this device. So you can get assurance that the game is going to be played on it. So it's not bad on that point. It's definitely good enough.

Didn't chose it over PC, i have both.
Honestly just picked it because of brand familiarity, I was happy with my PS1 through 3. Xbox was never a consideration for me.

I liked some of the exclusives and the controller is better than XBONE's, but other than that I play most of my games on PC.

I would choose PS4 due to its high quality graphics and sounds. Its controllers have comfortable grips so i never got tired from playing it. I have many skins of PS4 that I often use to change to keep it bright.

I would choose PS4 due to its high quality graphics and sounds. Its controllers have comfortable grips so i never got tired from playing it. I have many skins of PS4 that I often use to change to keep it bright.
I believe that the consoles are equal in terms of graphics.

I never chose the PS4. The PS4 picked me. Kidding aside, I bought it because of the exclusives like God of War and Naughty Dog games like The Last of Us.

Back