How old are Tyrion and Teclis?

AlexZ

For the purposes of a fanfic I am writing I need to know how old Tyrion and Teclis are. There is no listed birthdate anywhere I can find, however by reading the books you can see some clues. For instance the twins are taken from their father to meet the Phoenix King as is the tradition for each generation of those descended from Aenarion. Even though I can't specifically remember which Phoenix King it is at the time this must be Finubar as the capital is Lothern. As far as I'm aware the capital changes for each new Phoenix King.

So does anyone know the specific date? They are at the very least 226 years old as that was when the battle of the Finuval Plain took place but they are obviously older than that, old enough to learn the skills necessary to become on of the most skilled mages and swordsman in the land.

I am not sure about their age. I think they must be more than 230 years old as they look much older than before. I have never been in so much depth but i will notice it and will try to find it out.

Well that is pretty old, but I am glad that I found out because I was a little curious. I actually thought maybe around 150 or so.

So is 230 the right age? I've also been very curious about this but not enough to actually try to find out the answer but thanks for sharing that tidbit. So how is the fanfic coming along AlexZ? Is there any chance of us fellow gamers getting to be the first to read it when it's done?

I was actually thinking somewhere around 250-300. I haven't ever seen their birthdate anywhere either so I'm just stating this as how I see it. But for all we know, they could be way older than we think they are.

That is a little strange that everyone seems to settle on the three hundreds or so. Maybe around three thousand would make it even more mysterious.

E
That is a little strange that everyone seems to settle on the three hundreds or so. Maybe around three thousand would make it even more mysterious.
Exactly, the fact that it's not an exact number makes it the more mysterious and interesting.

I would like to see somehow having them go back to zero, or at least get to see a zero version of them. Just for my own curiosity, though.

I believe they may mention their age at the time of N'Kari's attack on the Shrine of Asuryan in Blood of Aenarion if you feel like looking it up.

There are many people telling about their different ages.But its true that nobody really know about their exact ages.There are many people who say that their ages are between 220 and 230.But I think so that people should get information about their ages in books.I am also trying to find out their accurate ages.

There are many people telling about their different ages.But its true that nobody really know about their exact ages.There are many people who say that their ages are between 220 and 230.But I think so that people should get information about their ages in books.I am also trying to find out their accurate ages.
No one has been able to verify the exact age so far.

I've been curious about their age also. I researched it on the internet one time, and no one knew what's the exact age. I personally think their age is between 200-300.

I believe they were born a century before the battle of Finuval Plain so that would make them 300 to 400 years which is really young for elves.

There isn't much information out there about their age but, 350 years estimation is pretty good.

We don't have any concrete evidence to give us an exact age for Tyrion and Teclis. As descendants of Prince Arathion and born with elven blood, they can live for more than a century. They are also both blessed with incredible fighting skills.

Back