What was your first game on the PS4?

I bought the GTA latest title with my PS4. I am a big fsan of GTA and I use to play it when i was a child. GTA Andreas and Vice city are the most played titles of GTA and i would love to play these titles in HD remake.

I bought the GTA latest title with my PS4. I am a big fsan of GTA and I use to play it when i was a child. GTA Andreas and Vice city are the most played titles of GTA and i would love to play these titles in HD remake.

Interesting, it seems when it comes to PS4, almost everyone's first game seem to be GTA. I used to play some of the games myself on the PS2.

My first game on PS4 also happens to be GTA V.I am not surprised that many people have played GTA first.I mean, the game is great!The great improvement and missions is something worth mentioning.GTA V is the best so far in the Grand Theft Auto series.

It was Fifa, haha. To be honest, I only bought PS4 for Fifa as I've played all of the other Fifa games and I really love it!

I purchased the GTA for my PS4 and I was much excited to play this game. Graphics were amazing. Another game that I purchased with GTA was MMO. Whenever I buy a PlayStation game, I get the GTA with it because it is perfect to be comfortable with the joystick as you would not have a problem while playing other games with the same controller. GTA is a practice game for Playstation.

GTA was the first game that I played on the PS4. GTA and PS4 are the best combinations of everything. It is fun to play this game on PS4. I have other games too but GTA is ideal to play with it.

My first game was Final Fantasy XV. It was worth every penny to go and buy both the console and this game. It's these types of games that I want to play. :D

I don't remember exactly. But I am guessing it has to be something like God of War or maybe Darksiders. I guess not sure though.

I think my first was also Fifa just because I knew that was what others would play, but soon after I got the games just for me. I think Battlefield was the first one I really got into.

Back