PS 4 or Xbox?

True, I just prefer playing on console because there is little chance of it getting a virus or having random restarts.
As long as you're careful with the websites you visit and don't download sketchy files from any website you shouldn't worry about viruses. Plus, you can always install an antivirus.

I think so that you should select on your own preferences.If you want to play with higher and brighter graphics then PS4 is best for you.PS4 has very unique and amszing graphics.But I really say that both Xbox and PS4 are best to play games in a convenient environment.

As long as you're careful with the websites you visit and don't download sketchy files from any website you shouldn't worry about viruses. Plus, you can always install an antivirus.

True that, having a good antivirus is always a must when downloading and playing games online. Just in case.

PS4 100% I used to be on the xbox train but since sony's last e3 presentation I realised just how many games ps4 has and will have that xbone doesn't. Also psvr is awesome if you have the money to splash on it.

PC indeed rules them all, servers stability and communities are far better.

I agree with your point that PC is better than all but i think that the PC would not have any emulator that would be 100% supportive and error free. IF you know about any emulator then please let me know.

Honestly, I prefer PS4 every day of the week. Not quite sure why, but it just feels more natural to hold their controls and the design looks fancier.

Also aside from personal preferences, the price of the item is also a strong factor when someone wants to purchase an item.

Last edited:
Also aside from personal preferences, the price of the item is also a strong factor when someone wants to purchase an item.
True, but if you have the money you should definitely go with Play Station as it's a lot better in my opinion!

I think I would like to have -one of each of these consoles-but they both have their pros and cons-a lot of people really like the PS4 though. I would probably be more interested in the android mobile device games though-and buy a nice phone game controller to make it more fun as well. I guess this is a question for Sheldon -PS4 or Xbox (haha) ?

Well it is more popular. I heard X-Box can be pretty strict.
What do you mean by strict? And yeah, PS4 is more popular, to be honest.
I think I would like to have -one of each of these consoles-but they both have their pros and cons-a lot of people really like the PS4 though. I would probably be more interested in the android mobile device games though-and buy a nice phone game controller to make it more fun as well. I guess this is a question for Sheldon -PS4 or Xbox (haha) ?

Haha, I love that scene ;)

It's hard to choose between the two because they both have equal advantages but if I had to choose I would choose PS4 because unlike xbox a ps4 doesn't overheat and am very satisfied with the psn customer care,,,the only problem with ps4 is updates

I personally think that they both have any much of a difference. I like them both. But if I were to choose between the PC version or the console version, I would definitely choose the PC version.

I wish that you could combine them all and take the pieces from each, but of course that is not how things work. The controllers again always make the difference, but I do agree that the PC graphics would be great.

I have experienced both, Ps 4 and Xbox. I would prefer to play games on Xbox rather PS4 as it feels so comfortable to play games with the controllers of Xbox. These controllers are having comfortable grips and keys are too soft to play for hours.

I want to play all my games on PS4 and really a big fan of it. Xbox is a good type of console but I like the design and controller of PS4. I have a big collection of games o play on PS4.

Ps4 will always win in my own opinion due to the fact that they have a ton of games that I really love. Xbox is getting there but they still have a long way to go.

Back