What is your favorite movie ?

I love the Fast And Furious series of movies. I love sports cars and when they fit in a well directed movie, one that has creativity and uniqueness, they just make my day.

Ive never watched even a single fast and furious movie. I wanna start, but there are so many im scared i wont be able to stop and ill waste a lot of time on it. xD

For the sake of not really being able to think of any other ones at the moment I will say Harold and Maude. I have more recent ones but it is hard to choose, although Donnie Darko is up there.

My favorite movie is "Forrest Gump". First of all, Tom Hanks is playing in it and he is my favorite actor, and he nailed the role. Second of all, it brings all of my emotions out, literally. It's a beautiful movie from which we can all learn a lot of things.

I have an unrivalled love-story with "Prison Break". This love-story was strongest in the season one, which to is the most suspensive cluster of episodes I've ever watched in my life. Honestly, in my humble opinion, there can hardly be a more suspensive movie than the season one of Prison Break series.
Prison Break hasn't so much technology in it: it's kind of raw and has a very powerful plot. To me, it's simply the best :D!!

That's a tough one. There is a list for me, but definitely one of my top 10 is Shrek. I grew up with the movie and it still holds a place in my heart.

My favorite movie is Sword Fish and I love this movie very much. I have watched this movie more than 20 times and never got bored from it. This movie is starring John Travolta and HugeJackman. They both are my favorite action heroes.

I would say I like the older movies-like "Robin and Marian"(1976) and its about Robin Hood and Maid Marian and takes place in Sherwood Forest of course and stars Sean Connery and Audrey Hepburn. Robin Hood and Maid Marian kind of reunite after 20 yers in this movie and Robert Shaw is pretty good in this film also. This movie has a lot of depth and is the best Robin Hood movie-I would say and has a sense of romance,medieval mythology and is a very underrated movie.

I like Braveheart because of how the story was made and the actors and actresses are good to watch. The next thing Is the Batman VS Superman. 2 of the most iconic superhero of all time. Will kill each other, wow. Who wouldn't watch and like that?

My favorite movie is mission impossible by Tom Cruise.It is a unique movie with too much reality in it.All the stunts in this movie are interesting and very dangerous.The story of the movie is just amazing and about thrilling spy agents.

I love action movies.I have watched these movies and really liked them :Naked Weapon, Snake in the eagles shadow, Invisible target, among others.

Interstellar for sure. I've always loved scientific movies and stuff like that, however, I also like Tom Cruise movies such as all the mission impossible's and Oblivion.

I also like one with Matt Damon which is called "Elysium"

I am a big fan of sci-fi movies which are based on space travel like after earth, guardians of the galaxy, independence day and my favourite interstellar

My favorite movie will always be Titanic. This movie never gets old for me to watch it over and over again. I cry everytime I get to the part where Jack dies and that scene always touches my heart because one lesson that Iearned from that is love is full of sacrifices and love can make you selfless.

I think my favorite has to be some of the scifi movies that are out there. You can see that some of the scifi are worth having fun with. And it can be definitely something that should be included in the list.

I love Harry Potter. But I also like a lot of movies. Like Black Panther, Thor, Deadpool and Spiderman. I'm more on fantasy hero movies.

Back