Have you played GTA on you mobile phone?

I was just thinking to install the GTA on my mobile phone but before that, i need to ask you people that do it have all the feature for mobile phone as it has for the PC or console? What is the difference in game play?

I didn't even know that there was a GTA game for a mobile phone. But now that I know I might look upon the store for it and try it out.

Mh! Yah, I'm surprised. If you asked me, I wouldn't go for a GTA game download for my Smartphone..it's obvious that a phone wouldn't have all it's features and it might well be like anew start to the player. Man, a phone is more recommended for racing games such as NFS. Mission ones, nah! I'm currently trying new-waters..a game by the name of Nitro Racers. You should check it!:)

I haven't had this opportunity yet. Am dreaming of a day I can have all that enjoyment on my phone. Just can't wait for that experience. I haven't downloaded the mobile version yet because I didn't have enough internet data then.
However, am getting it this weekend for sure :D.

GTA San Andreas on mobile is pretty fun and the controls are great, but I didn't enjoy Vice City as much since the controls were clunkier. Still, really fun to play and if you have a phone capable of running the game at 60 fps then you should definitely give the games a go.

I also wouldn't bother installing it on my phone, since it will just drain my battery and I'm pretty sure it would not be as good as playing it on the PC. Not to mention a full touch control isn't ideal when playing video games.

Seems like the controls are what makes everyone a little nervous, and I just see that being the case here, with so much going on. The phone still has a ways to come as a gaming device.

I saw someone sitting in a waiting room last week who had a phone that looked like a tablet, and that one might be able to be nice to play something one, but outside of that my phone would be terrible.

Not yet. I don't have powerful smartphone to play GTA and Injustice. Those are two heavy games. I don't know how much spec they need on mobile. But if I ever purchase one I'd surely going to get one for myself.

I have played San Andreas on my phone and it was quite well.But GTA is not so good to be played on cell phone.As you very well that there is a big difference between cell phone and console.That's why the cell phone can't handle the high features of GTA.You should enjoy your game on PC and console.

I was thinking of playing GTA on my mobile phone I didn't. I am just too fed up with my miniature screened phone and short life battery. I still play the game the old way. Through my laptop.

Yes, but it's lame compared to the one that you play using consoles and PC. Well, it's a mobile version so what can you expect?

I have not played this game on my phone-but it seems like a lot of fun to be out and about and still get your GTA gaming on. I think some of he downsides would be-that it is quite hard on the phone battery but you could take a lot of breaks while playing this game to help the phone battery cool down every now and then.

There are mobile phones out there with capability of handling many GTA games. The only problem is that most of them are damn expensive. But if you have the money, you can try it out.

I have played GTA Vice City on my mobile phone a while back, but didn't play it that much. I dropped it after a couple of hours. The thing is, I don't really like playing games on my mobile phone after I played them on PC, because the feeling on phones is just disgusting. If there isn't a big screen with a mouse and a keyboard (or a gamepad), I can't have the same fun as I did on PC. That being said there are good games that are meant to be played on mobile phones, but GTA isn't really my cup of tea.

I have a phone with the best specification and most of my time I am out of my home as I have work outside. So, I have installed GTA on my mobile phone. I use to play GTA on my android every day. I am a big fan of GTA so I am addicted to it.

I have played GTA on my mobile phone many times whenever I am out my home or at work during the break time. I have installed it on my phone and love to play it with Bluetooth joysticks. GTA is a nice game to play on Android phones.

Back