Which Warhammer 40K book talks about the emperor's initials?

JimGoodman

Which Warhammer 40K book talks about the emperor's initials?
Im reading the Horus heresy collection, but I want to know about the times when the emperor created his sons and 'discovered' the warp.

Deliverance Lost gives a lot of insight into the creation of the Primarchs.
The First Heretic also gives a view of their creation, including the role of Chaos/the Warp, but given the context of the vision it may be 'biased'.
Legion has a little (very small) bit of supplemental information about the nature of the Warp and the Emperor himself, the wider context of the Heresy, and a reveal about the Alpha Legion Primarch (read it before Deliverance Lost so you don't spoil the surprise).

That's old, old, fluff. It may take me a few days, but I'll go thru some of my old stuff and see what I can find. Warning tho, it may even be pre-2nd edition. I been kinda ill latley, and it'll take me some time to see what I can find.

Initials ? You mean intentions ?
@AlexZ has made some good suggestions. It's not specifically what you asked for, but you might also want to look at the " The Last Church " by Graham McNeill, which gives some insight in the Emperor's character.

• Deliverance Lost gives a lot of insight into the creation of the Primarchs.
  • The First Heretic also gives a view of their creation, including the role of Chaos/the Warp, but given the context of the vision it may be 'biased'.
  • Legion has a little (very small) bit of supplemental information about the nature of the Warp and the Emperor himself, the wider context of the Heresy, and a reveal about the Alpha Legion Primarch (read it before Deliverance Lost so you don't spoil the surprise).

Back