FergusMacLeod

So if you like watching movies, what would be your favorite movie genre? For me, it would be sci-fi/drama/thriller/mystery. I don't like horrors, actions, romantic and comedy movies, since they are pretty straight-forward. Sometimes that is fine too but I enjoy a movie if there is something you can talk about it afterwards.

I would love to watch the action and romantic movies. I love the fast cars and action. I liked the movie Need for Speed and Fast and Furious series. Action movies are good to watch as we always find new things to see.

I like horror movies. My favorite movie is " All The Boys Love Mandy Lane ". It is horror movie starring Amber Heard. I found the Horror movies so much intersting and i love to watch alone. Sometimes the feeling of pain is good.

Horror and Sci fi more me. They have plenty of action and would rarely bore me. As, long as they have psycho killers and monsters of course.

Mine would most likely be horror and comedy as a tie. I love both, depending on my mood for the day. There are times that I just want to be scared to the core and there's times that I just want to laugh my guts out. My most hated probably would be drama/romance

Mine would most likely be horror and comedy as a tie. I love both, depending on my mood for the day. There are times that I just want to be scared to the core and there are times that I just want to laugh my guts out. My most hated probably would be drama/romance
I like the horror movies too as some time feelings of fear are much amazing and entertaining. Mine favorite horror movie is
" All the boys like Mandy Lane". I love this movie and like the way Amber Heard tried to show her character.

I ike mostly foreign movies these days, but I like some of the older horror movies as well. A movie I kind of liked, because of the fall scenery and it was kind of funny as well-was called Cabin Fever. This movie is kind of realistic though,I think because these flesh eating diseases really exist-so it could actually happen in real life. This movie also is based on a real life situation, about the director of this film-getting a skin disease .

I personally prefer to watch the psychological and horror movie genre. And it works out for me. I think those are some of the good movies. And they can add some real value as well. Another thing is that some of the horror games are worth going for as well. I prefer this genre.

I like both action movies and horrors. But I prefer action more. I started likingaction movies right from when I was a young boy and up to now I am still owning them.

Cabin Fever is certainly a unique one, and yes it is kind of funny (I am recalling a pancake scene with a kid flipping through the air). That one brings back some strange memories.

I like the action movies like " Jason Bourne " and " Sword Fish". Another type of movies that I like is science fictions. " Vanilla Sky " is also one of my favourite movies. So I would love to watch action and science fiction movies rather than the horror one.

I like fantasy movie and superhero movies. My favorite fantasy movie is Harry Potter while suoerher movie is Thor and Superman and Iron Man, also Xmen. Actually I like them all.

So if you like watching movies, what would be your favorite movie genre? For me, it would be sci-fi/drama/thriller/mystery. I don't like horrors, actions, romantic and comedy movies, since they are pretty straight-forward. Sometimes that is fine too but I enjoy a movie if there is something you can talk about it afterwards.
I love superhero movies a lot. I've watched almost all batman movies, superman and supergirl movies, ironman movies, green lantern movies, aquaman movie, Guardians of the Galaxy Movies, Thor movies, The Legends of Tomorrow series, e.t.c.

I have always been a fan of heroes who risk their very lives to save humanity from dangerous villains and sometimes from human jealousy and hate. Every superhero's story is different, which makes it so worthwhile watching these type of movies.

I also love a bit of horror movies to get that blood and adrenaline pumping, especially late at night.

Back