Do you play any instruments?

FergusMacLeod

If so, which one do you play? What made you decide to play it? I play guitar and I love it. I listen mostly to rock and metal music, so that is kinda related. I also play in a band, two to be accurate.

This is one of my many regrets in my life, and if I could go back and do it all over again, I would love to take up the piano or saxophone. Maybe one day, but it is not really looking like it that much.

I encourage you to give it a try some time in the future, if you ever get the chance. It's never too late and it is a great experience. I also have a wish to learn the piano, but it's and expensive instrument and very hard, so I might give it a try later on in life but for now, I'm gonna stick to the guitar.

I use to practice on the piano a year ago but eventually stopped when it wasn't really what I needed or the right path.

I would like to learn how to play the bongos,but I do play a bit of flute and dulcimer now and then-and I like the instruments you can sit on the back porch and play-while relaxing and playing some music,but nothing serious just fooling around with. I would like to learn how to play some bongos though-and sit outside and drink wine and have some fun with the rhythms.

I play the guitar. I started learning only about a year ago and it was really tough at the start since I couldn't even pluck three strings in a row, but with practice and persistence I'm now able to play a couple of cool songs.

I used to play the guitar, bass guitar and ukelele. But not anymore. I guess I out grew the activity. Before, I would play them for hours non-stop. My father would even ask me to stop playing because it is already past midnight.

I really wish that I could play the bass. If I could go back and choose that would be it, I think at least. I am conveniently leaving out the years of practice it would take, though.

I have played a guitar once in my life.It was a very different experience for me because I am too crazy about guitars.I really wish that I could play guitar in a more convenient environment.It would be really a different experience for me when I will be able to play guitar well.

I can play a bit of the piano and the flute. But that's all about it. You can see that some of the instrument are going to be easy to learn. And some are really hard. So it's not easy to get around with them.

A piano, a guitar, a flute, and others...I have played them. There are even traditional ones without names that we construct here at home.

I don't play any instruments because I suck at playing at them. I tried the piano once and I failed because I keep messing up with the keys and I could not memorize them.

I have tried to play guitar while playing the game and it was a wonderful experience. I need it does take a bit of time to be expert at it. I would love to play piano too but I am a bit confused about choosing the keys for individual sounds.

I play guitar, flute and piano. I play guitar most of the time especially when I'm bored. I like playing Taylor Swift's songs on my guitar.

Back