Did you pick PS4 because of RPG games

I feel as though for the PS1-PS4 consoles, more RPG games are available on them, mainly anime based ones. I know that may be an odd reason but was that one reason you picked it over the X-box?

RPG is not the reason for me to play PS4 game. I love a lot of other games too. I use to play GTA on PS4. I like to play battle games. RPG games are really entertaining but these are not the reason for me to purchase PS4.

Yes, picked PS4 for the specifically for RPG games. I played this game for the first time at a gaming center and I loved it a lot. So, I decided to buy a PS4 and started playing RPG games on it. It was a wonderful experience.

I would not say that I necessarily did so but it did factor into the decision a little bit. There are a lot of things that you have to take into account with the consoles these days.

RPG games are not the only reason to choose PS4. There are a lot of other games worth enjoying. I love to play GTA on PS4. You can say that RPG games are good to play but the only reason to be gamer.

I think I picked because of the action games. And some of the race games. But then eventually landed into the RPG games. So that is a different experience. I found it very hard in due process.

Actually, the reason why I got a ps4 is because of God of War. I saw my friend playing it on his playstatuon and I wanted it immediately.

Back