What are the better features of PS4?

Haroon

I personally like the PS4 because I think so that PS4 has a better selection of online games than Xbox one.I like to use PS4 because of many reasons.PS4 is more reliable with attractive and effective design.The controls of PS4 are very effective and easy to handle due to a smaller size than Xbox one.The PS4 gets updates periodically on the other hand Xbox one doesn't get attention from Microsoft at all.The games on PS4 engage my emotions and require critical thinking.That's why I love to play games with better graphics on PS4.
What is your opinion about this?

I haven't really plated on Xbox so I really can't say. But the PS4 as you stated updates itself and the graphics are amazing.

I think the best thing in PS4 is the graphics. A console with most realistic visuals. I like the joysticks too as they are much comfortable in a comparison with other consoles.

I like the sleek design and the friendly control panel of PS4 and I never enjoyed any game in the same way. PS 4 is the most profitable and most selling console of all time.

I became addicted to playing games on PS4 because of GTA. I felt more entertained to play this game on PS4. PS4 is the choice of real gamers not for the newbies.

I always feel more comfortable gaming on my ps4 pro, I don't know why maybe it's because I'm so used to it.

Back