Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus Teaser Trailer

Todd Black

Administrator
7716_mechanicus_8187a74a2ae990c3e546d90bf5ba8f38.png

What's new from the Warhammer 40,000 universe? Anything coming out?

If you're looking for your next experience in Warhammer, then you should get ready for Mechanicus. The game is being made by Bulwark Studios, and for the first time, will let you take control of the Adeptus Mechanicus. You can check out the teaser trailer for the game below.

Yet another game I've never heard of. I really love WH40K, but the last decent game in this universe is 10 years old. Hopefully this will be an exception, but I'm not holding my breath.

Glad to see Adeptus Mechanicus get a video game- and this group really loves steel technology, and machines alot as well. They live on Mars but they lead a expedition on a newly rediscovered planet of Silva Tenebris- so it sounds like alot of fun!

I don't think turn based is what gamers today would like very much...
Everyone has their own preference, but turn-based is still plenty popular. Just look at Xenonauts, Wasteland 2, Total War series ( real time battle but TB campaign ), Divinity Original Sin 2 and so on and so forth. All those games sold ( and are selling ) pretty well.

Glad to see Adeptus Mechanicus get a video game- and this group really loves steel technology, and machines alot as well. They live on Mars but they lead a expedition on a newly rediscovered planet of Silva Tenebris- so it sounds like alot of fun!
I can't believe we get to play as the adept mechanicus! I wonder how the hierachy of this Warhammer cult is going to be set up. I also wonder what troop types will be available to you and how will their objectives help in their quest for knowledge. That being said, the Warhammer universe is so massive! They probably have content for years.

Back