Have you played new game on PS4?

Haroon

There is a new game on PS4 which is very interesting and addictive.The name of this game is Horizon zero dawn.This game is very unique and interesting with better graphics.The player of this game are interesting daily.This game was released on 20 february 2017 and developed by Guerrilla Games.It has become second best games on PS4 in a few days.
Have you played this game?

I have not played the game but it sound's interesting.How about I go look it up and maybe purchase then I'll get back to you in a few?

Darksiders and the COD were two of the game I played. I think PS4 was another good game. I heard horizon zero down is game of the girl who has daddy issues. Looks like a bit bad game in that case. I guess it's better to for some other game in that case.

This sounds amazing and interesting to play. Onfortunately, I haven't played this game yet but I would love to try it if I have the chance.

My friend just got episode five of Batman: The Enemy Within, I don't know if he has got a chance to play but I'll be sure to borrow after he's done.

Has anyone had a chance to play thenew God Of War? I here it has more than 50 hours of superlative gameplay, really satisfying combat system, amazing storyline and a new designed world.

Has anyone had a chance to play thenew God Of War? I here it has more than 50 hours of superlative gameplay, really satisfying combat system, amazing storyline and a new designed world.
I'm a huge God of War fan, I've been played it since I got my ps2. I'm really looking forward to playing it on ps4, that is once I get it.

God of War 3 had way better graphics compared to earlier games. The action adventure concerning Greek Gods is what made me fall in love with it.

This might be surprising, but I actually played Fifa for the first time on my PS4, I had never played that game before, which is probably a surprise to a lot of people because it's usually one of the first games we PS4 gamers play.

Back