Cheapest mobile phone

Athanas

Are there any cheap mobile phones on the market that have what it takes to support video games? Kindly advise.

Currently, there is a ton of cheap cell phones that can support video games in the market. I guess the question is, how much are you willing to spend?

Check with the xiaomi phones. They have mid range phones with both cost and quality. I have one and it seems like a good phone. And it works just fine for my usage.

I'm pretty sure if you actually go and search for a cheaper phone, you will definitely find one.

There's a brand called Xiaomi which is a Chinese brand that are relatively cheap but have good hardware specifications. I don't know about the quality but they seem to be a popular choice for budget phones.

I used Xiaomi brand. It's pretty cheap compared to Samsung and Iphone. But the specs are almost the same as the branded high pricing phones. I also think Xiaomi is better tho.

I prefer to use the xiaomi mobiles. As those set of the phones are good enough on many points. That being said, expect prices to reduce and more competitor coming in market.

Currently, there is a ton of cheap cell phones that can support video games in the market. I guess the question is, how much are you willing to spend?
There is a friend of mine who bought one which he uses to play games onto. He says he got it at $50. I don't think if that sort of price can purchase a nice gadget for playing games.

I used Xiaomi brand. It's pretty cheap compared to Samsung and Iphone. But the specs are almost the same as the branded high pricing phones. I also think Xiaomi is better tho.
That brand seems to be so much amazing. I will advise a few friends to go for them.

There are a lot actually, I just don't trust their reliability and durability. I'd go for 2nd hand but branded phones.

I think the cheapest one can come up with the mobile is the xiaomi phones. but these days the price is increasing.

Back