Your opinion about mobile gaming...

When I am reading, yes I do wear them. I guess my phone is a bit small. Its screen is about 4 inches if I'm not mistaken. I am planning to buy me a new and bigger one soon. Mine is about to be obsolete.

When I am reading, yes I do wear them. I guess my phone is a bit small. Its screen is about 4 inches if I'm not mistaken. I am planning to buy me a new and bigger one soon. Mine is about to be obsolete.
You definitely have a vintage phone, luckily there are a lot of options now.

A few facts about mobile gaming though-it does continue to grow every year-also like 80% of sales from app stores are from games. I think people have to be out and about today sometimes and while waiting at the bus stop, they can play a cheap or free game on their phone and enjoy themselves for awhile to break up the wait time.

Mobile gaming is convenience game playing. You can play your favorite game anywhere-in the bus, on the market ,in the office or wherever. You don't have to settle down for you to play them. Fortunate enough is that, most of the modern mobile phones come with all the features necessary to play the games.

It seems that the convenience gaming is coming up pretty fast on traditional forms, although I still much prefer the whole sit in a room and play. I am curious to see how things progress here in the next few years, though.

I agree with you, mobile gaming is growing and developing. You can play all kinds of games on Mobiles already and the most interesting part is, it is portable and you can play anywhere you want. You can play while sitting or lying down or any position you are comfortable with. That's the best part for me in mobile gaming. But still, no one can beat PC games, it has the best game performance yet. Perfect for the gamers like us!

I have been playing games on my mobile for years, but nothing beats a PC/Laptop gaming experience. It all ends up to power and quality, although mobiles are powerful enough to run a game smoothly. I still think the overall experience in gaming on PC/Laptop is incomparable.

Uwing Pc you can maximize your gaming experience. On the other hand using mobile for gaming limits the experience. Also not all big games are available in mobile. Still I prefer using Pc in gaming. But I also use my phone in gaming when I'm in travel or if I'm not in the house.

It is getting matured and slowly they are going to make things a lot easier for many of us. I hope that RAM in new modern phones also gets increased in due time.

I think as time goes on the mobile gaming is surely going to expand. It may not be going to replace PC and Console. But it is likely to have an expansion of platform. So think of it as a another platform which is good for the gaming. I think mobile gaming may not be expensive as console though.
I see.

Uwing Pc you can maximize your gaming experience. On the other hand using mobile for gaming limits the experience. Also not all big games are available in mobile. Still I prefer using Pc in gaming. But I also use my phone in gaming when I'm in travel or if I'm not in the house.
Definitely.

Back