Good Horror TV shows

Oh we don't have that channel yet on our cable channel line up, I do hope they get to offer it soon, Syfy seems like I channel I would want to watch.

A good show which was on from 2013-to april 2017 was Bates Motel and this show was based on the old Alfred Hitchcock film called Psycho(1960 film). I used to watch this show on the A&E channel where it was originally aired - but never really keeped up on it. I think all the episodes are on netflix and hulu as well these days though.

I have seen a few episodes of twilight zone and all of them were very interesting and amazing to watch.I haven't watched any tv show like twilight zone.I am a great fan of watching scary movies and tv shows but I know about a few scary movies names.I just watched twilight zone and don't know about any scary tv shows.

I have seen a few episodes of twilight zone and all of them were very interesting and amazing to watch.I haven't watched any tv show like twilight zone.I am a great fan of watching scary movies and tv shows but I know about a few scary movies names.I just watched twilight zone and don't know about any scary tv shows.

You should try watching outer limits. It is very similar.

There are plenty of them to be honest. For example "Masters of Horrors" both seasons were good. Then there are some of the old shows which are like "twilight zone". And apart from that you can also find "are you afraid of the dark". It seems like some good shows out there. You just need to check google recommendation.

There are plenty of them to be honest. For example "Masters of Horrors" both seasons were good. Then there are some of the old shows which are like "twilight zone". And apart from that you can also find "are you afraid of the dark". It seems like some good shows out there. You just need to check google recommendation.
Thank you for the recommendations i'll give them a try.

Haven't even heard Master of Horrors, thanks for the tips.

American Horror Story is probably my favorite horror show (I don't watch that many though). It has the best fun and gore balance to keep me interested.

American Horror Story is probably my favorite horror show (I don't watch that many though). It has the best fun and gore balance to keep me interested.

I watched a few episodes of the show in the past. It seemed like a pretty cool show to get into.

There are so many African horror movies that are aired on TV. They are very scary indeed. If you want to try out some of them, watch movies like Billionaires club, signs of end time, among others.

There are so many African horror movies that are aired on TV. They are very scary indeed. If you want to try out some of them, watch movies like Billionaires club, signs of end time, among others.
I haven't even heard of these films but would be interested in watching them one day if they can really send a shiver down my spine.

If you check on google for the one show. they are going to show the recommendation for another few shows. so that saves us a lot of time. and that's one good feature too. I'd surely use the feature to find more shows. glad some people like references here.

There is another good channel on the youtube known as DUST. And they seem to be doing a lot of interesting shows on the horror and thriler. You can see that it'd be fun experience to see some of those thriller and horror shows.

I watched another horror movie last weekend and I want to admit it has what it takes to scare anyone. Its name is Saw7

Back