Games like Warhammer Vermintide 1 and 2

EfficientNinja

Hi everyone!

Can you recommend me games that are like Warhammer Vermintide 1 and 2? These games are the types of gameplay that I really like.

Are there other games like these that can be played offline with AI companions?

Thanks!

I'm not aware of anything set in the Warhammer universe.
If you are not strictly looking for that, Dead Island is a somewhat similar game ( you don't have companions when you play offline, but they aren't needed anyway ).

Yes, any game outside the Warhammer Universe is okay. I'll look for Dead Island gameplay clips. Too bad you can't have AI companions running around with you bad that's fine.

Thanks!

You don't want the ai companions running with you anyway. The ai is usually terrible in games such as these since they are primarily focused on the multiplayer.

You don't want the ai companions running with you anyway. The ai is usually terrible in games such as these since they are primarily focused on the multiplayer.
I agree. Devs don't really focus much on the AI companions when they expect players to spend more time playing with other people. Stupid AI companions will annoy you if they don't do things as expected anyway.

Amen to that. Don't force players to babysit a.i if you cant be bothered to at least make it decent. Besides, the atmosphere is better when you're playing alone.

A game that looks pretty cool and is like Warhammer- Vermintide 2- would be a game called Dirty Bomb, and is a Action-Adventure MMO, and First-person Shooter video game developed by Splash Damage and published by WarChest. The game takes place in the fictional London after the radiological attack.

It's quite hard to find awesome games like Warhammer anymore. To be honest, Starcraft is a copy of Warhammer universe.

Back