Video Games made into movies?

If anyone is looking to turn a video game into a movie, I would really prefer if they handled that task to Marvel Studios. We all know the kind of magic they can do and I know they would do any game justice.

I think they will get it right someday as far as turning the video games into movies- so they should keep trying I think. You could check out some of the better movies though, that have been made into movies from the video games. The Angry Birds movie and Final Fantasy-The Spirits Within are rated as some of the best movies to see.
FFspiritswithin.jpg

I prefer bigger mobile if meant for the game. I think there are many such options. For now I prefer the bigger mobile if things are not that bad with money. I have so far had those issues.

I think it's a good advertisement and a way for the game to be more popular. There are lots of games turned movies and vice versa. Of course one factor of doing it is money...

I think they will get it right someday as far as turning the video games into movies- so they should keep trying I think. You could check out some of the better movies though, that have been made into movies from the video games. The Angry Birds movie and Final Fantasy-The Spirits Within are rated as some of the best movies to see.
View attachment 42
I heard that Final Fantasy: The spirits within did not resemble anything to the game.

I think it might work out better if the movie was animated. Bayonetta had her own movie, I think it sort of got mixed reviews. Also, devil may cry had its won anime.
Some of the animation are not that bad.
I prefer bigger mobile if meant for the game. I think there are many such options. For now I prefer the bigger mobile if things are not that bad with money. I have so far had those issues.
Money is almost always the issue. Trust me I know the feeling.

I think it's a good thing making a video game to a movie, it's good to see the videogame characters in real life. Resident evil is my favorite, the movies are pretty cool.

I think it's a good thing making a video game to a movie, it's good to see the videogame characters in real life. Resident evil is my favorite, the movies are pretty cool.
You're one of the few people that I have seen stating to actually like the movie. No shade, just interesting to see that people have different tastes.

I've seen few video games turn to movies and it's good for me. I can't say that it's perfectly made but it is still amazingly good. Like Residence Evil which is my favorite.

Back