TV Shows on TV or PC

FergusMacLeod

So do you watch TV Shows on your TV, or PC? If you watch them at all. I watch everything on my PC, both movies and TV Shows, and I am a junkie for these. I like a good story and everything, so if I get hooked on a TV Show I am mostly binge-watching it.

For whatever reason I still prefer to watch thing on the TV like I used to, but I am getting more and more used to the phone and computer. I guess it is just a sign of the times when I actually make the switch.

For whatever reason I still prefer to watch thing on the TV like I used to, but I am getting more and more used to the phone and computer. I guess it is just a sign of the times when I actually make the switch.
Exactly. Since almost everything is available on our PCs today online, there is no need for TV. But still it is a nice tradition watching a show or whatever on a TV I can relate to that.

I generally like watching on television though if I miss a certain episode or movie then chances are I will be using my PC.

Most of the time i watch tv shows on my PC since i like to watch them on my own time rather than a specific date on the TV.

I prefer watching TV shows on my computer because most of the time I am at work so I am missing the shows that I want to watch. The good thing about the internet, I can watch the shows I am following as long as I have an internet connection.plus I want to watch TV series in one go. Like one whole season in just 3-4 nights.

Using Netflix on the computer the other day was actually much much better and I had not really noticed before. Searching is a whole lot easier at least.

I like to chromecast most TV shows from the computer or tablet to the TV because I have stereo sound with the sound system I have hooked up to the TV-so this makes for a better experience with a bigger screen and sound to go with it as well. I find you can, if you want -you can get a movie theater experience this way and you can go even with a bigger screen in the future if you want to -which is quite interesting.

Last edited:
I prefer to watch TV shows on my TV.I feel more relaxed and comfortable when I watch shows of different topics on television.Whenever I miss one of my favorite show on television then I go closer to my PC to watch the missed television shows.But I still believe that to watch TV shows on television is traditional.

I have subscription for the Amazon Prime and it is working out for me. And on that note I'd say that it's not bad to invest into it. I'd surely choose that over real TV. You can see that in any other case though it'd be PC mostly for me.

I follow the tv schedule religiously so I cant miss my favorite show. Unless if I am travelling, then I can use the PC. But in most cases, I am at home and I do watch them.

I think watching it on PC is more fun. You get to control the pace. And things are much more better that way. You can see that some of the PC based viewing can be good enough too. And it may some time makes a difference too.

I would choose pc over Tv any day. There is massive content online compared to what you get on Tv imo.

Neither of the two, I watch them on my smartphone actually while lying in bed or even inside the bathroom and doing my thing.

I watch on both. I watch TV shows with my family sometimes, that's the time I can watch on TV. But on usual days, I watch my favorite TV shows in my Laptop or PC in my room.

I like watching videos, whether a TV series or a movie while lying in bed with headphones on to not disturb anyone. So most of the time I use my smartphone, but if it's possible on a laptop, I will — the bigger the screen, the better.

Back