One of the most scariest moments of your life?

Stop spamming man. You are just posting one word as reply without even reading the content. You and nermin seems to be the same account. I hope admin gets rid of your accounts.

Honestly, for me there is a list. There was the time where I had a slight mental break down about college when I felt as if I wasn't getting what I needed from the classes. There was also times where I get sleep paralysis and start seeing frightening images or as some might call "shadow people". As weird as that may sound to some of you.
I've had some pretty scary moments in my life but I'd say the scariest has been when I've experienced sleep paralysis. I wake up but can't move a single muscle at all. It actually feels like I'm dead or something. I've also had what I'd call an out of body experience where I actually watched myself asleep. It may have been a dream, or a nightmare to be honest, but it felt very very real to me.

Sleep paralysis is a product of insomnia. According to my research, over the centuries, symptoms of sleep paralysis have often been attributed to sinister presences and demons. Almost every culture throughout history has tales of evil creatures that scare helpless humans at night and that's really terrifying.

Back