Is it worth it ?

How do you play God of War? The Uncharted series? And I heard news that the Last of Us 2 is coming :)
I dream about them lol. Even though I'm a huge God Of War fan, Skyrim has me occupied creating new mods for it. I have an Xbox one but my little cousin plays it way more than me so I let him keep it mostly unless I feel for bored and want to wreck my friends in Halo or maybe some Witcher 3.

I can't believe you forget how one of the best games made ever on the PlayStation looks like, lol.
I vaguely remember but what was the plot about again. Was it that game with the guy and his daughter solving some mystery. I had a PS4 a couple years back and I do remember playing the game but I can't remember what it is about.

I vaguely remember but what was the plot about again. Was it that game with the guy and his daughter solving some mystery. I had a PS4 a couple years back and I do remember playing the game but I can't remember what it is about.
It's about zombies dude. It's like the Walking Dead made into a game but better.

Back