Favorite mind twisting movie

FergusMacLeod

If you like movies like these, which one is your favorite? Mine would probably be Interstellar or Inception. Both are amazing and I can't really decide which one is better, but maybe Interstellar slightly. I also like Mr Nobody, Predestination, and Cloud Atlas.

A movie that I have heard about,but have not seen and that sounds very interesting is called "The Butterfly Effect". This movie is about going back to certain major things in our lives and taking a better route, to become somebody actually better than we actually are-they try to find a portal back to that point.

Predestination, The Butterfly Effect, Saw, Now You See Me are some of my favorite mind-twisting movies. all of them are so unpredictable and so amusing.

Butterfly Effect was pretty good, but I still wish it was somebody beside Ashton Kucher, but maybe that is just me. Mulholland Drive comes to mind for mind twisting, as I was confused the whole time, in a good way.

Wow, I really need to look in this Butterfly effect later. I heard so much about it over time but never actually saw the movie.

I think predestination and the source code seems to be a good movie. And you are going to see some of the really good output with that. I can tell you that there are some of the nice concepts thrown into the movie. I'd surely watch them.

I have not yet watched predistination, but hope it is really ming twisting, as you say. Is it available online? I would really want to watch it one day.

Predestination huh? I am not sure if I have heard or seen that one but it sounds pretty intriguing. I did like Source Code but it got a little repetitive after a while but it did make you think a lot.

It is online and also torrent. So you can download the predestination. it is mind twisting. You have to give the concept a try. And it can be worth understanding. It's indeed a new good story.

My favorite mind twisting movie is SwordFish. This film is full of action and adventure. You must watch this movie if you want to enjoy the real action film. I watched this movie more than 50 times.

My favorite mind twisting movie will always be the Inception. There was so many plot twists made in that movie which makes the movie totally amazing.

Lot of options are there these days. I am just trying to find out if the movies such as this are worth spending the time on. But we learn from the experience for sure.

Currently the Nightflyer on netflix is good too. Its space based survival series. And it can be pretty fun to watch from what I have seen so far.

Back