How to balance armies without points?

AlexZ

So me and a couple of friends had our first AoS game the other day and since only one of us has the GH we decided to go for equal wound armies.

I should have known but it ended up being somewhat unbalanced.

Well you might just have to use some good old fashioned skill and smart manuevering. I would have to revisit the specifics though

Without points you're limited. And this applies to almost every MMORPG game. You have to use the points at the right times. That's what you should do with most of the games.

Using the points at the right time is correct @overcast . Despite knowing this, though, I still find myself always succombing to the temptations and forgetting this rule.

I
Without points you're limited. And this applies to almost every MMORPG game. You have to use the points at the right times. That's what you should do with most of the games.
ndeed, in the heat of the moment we often forget this and regret it later.

You should on your ultimate and good skills to maintain yourself in the game.You should use the points at the right time in the game.If you find a balance between all the points then you can control the army in a more convenient way.

You should on your ultimate and good skills to maintain yourself in the game.You should use the points at the right time in the game.If you find a balance between all the points then you can control the army in a more convenient way.
Exactly, spreading your points will make your game play much smoother and easier.

First of all, staying away from Wounds is the best option because they are so unbalanced. Second, I would just use scrollbuilder to check out the point values for free.

Back