Which Warhammer 40,000 game should I play first?

I would start with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade because this is like the best Warhammer 40k game there is.

I would start with Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade because this is like the best Warhammer 40k game there is.
I have to agree with you on this one. Dawn of War - Dark Crusade has to the best Warhammer 40k game I have ever had the pleasure of playing.

I might give the others a second try seeing that I'm obsessed with Dawn of War - Dark Crusade.

I don't think I have the strength to that all over again. I mean there is like a lot of really good staff out right now, I just don't have the time.

I don't think I have the strength to that all over again. I mean there is like a lot of really good staff out right now, I just don't have the time.
Great games are being released left and right so I know what you mean.

I just need to get a feeling of how the others are. Nothing too serious.

Back