Marvel Movies or Animated DC ones?

So, I know this is a bit one sided but of the to, which ones do you prefer? Do you prefer the live action Marvel films or the adult rated direct to dvd animated DC ones? I know when it comes to the live action DC films, many prefer Marvel.

I think animation wise you have to find per movie basis. Not all movies are going to be the same. Some movies are bad in DC and some are bad in marvel.

Worst? Hard to say. Some movies are worst on case by case basis. For example batman movies are good in DC. But justice league and others were pure fail. And avengers was good movie series but thor movies were pure boredom.

I think marvel movies keep getting better. They put on better scenario with movies. DC just is lazy with story telling. It's not easy for them.

They are both good in the their own sense but I think I do prefer the Marvel. For some reason they feel like they are produced a lot better.

They are both good in the their own sense but I think I do prefer the Marvel. For some reason they feel like they are produced a lot better.
I honestly feel as though Marvel has a bit more of a larger fanbase than DC and their movies are more hits than misses.

Back