Favorite movie

What is your favorite movie of all time? That one movie that you can watch over and over again. My favorite movie is Titanic. This movie will never get old to me although it was released 20 years ago. This movie taught me many life lessons to learn and this movie brought many tears to my eyes.

Some people prefer action movies, others love and lifestyle movies, others technology related movies. As for me, I like action movies e.g. naked weapon.

I am waiting for infinity war. As that seems to be a good movie. I didn't like the black panther much. I know it was a good movie from what I heard but it was not my taste.

Hard to say what my favorite movie is of all time. I like a good chunk of monster and horror films, along with comedy and animated.

Why have one favorite movie, why not have several movies or unlimited favorite movies - I like a lot of movies for different reasons and moods or like to reminisce about the old days, and different movies let you do that. I was watching Red Dawn(1984) the other day, and that movie makes me think back to high school days and the times being so different as well.

Back