Batman V Superman

I have seen it and i think its good just for entertainment. Watching the two fight is really entertaining because of the effects and rendering. The ending is good because they got to make amends.

I've read also a lot of bad reviews from viewers. I personally like the movie. But of course I also expect more from the production team of the movie. Since Superman and Batman movies are two of the most gross movies of all time. I'm quite disappointed and sad at the same time seeing the end part of the movie. As viewers, we've seen the best of this movies amd combining them together make us think that this is a wrong move the production made.

I think the movie was good enough. But the thing is that some of the time it'd be just good enough for the story to have some sticky value.

Who else thinks this was a disappointment and a complete and utter waste of time?

I do. Batman may have won which pissed me off, but Superman was the real hero in this movie, Batman was prejudice of Superman and saw him as a threat when in reality it was Batman who was a threat. Superman sacrificed himself like a real hero, unlike Batman who was a fool.

I do. Batman may have won which pissed me off, but Superman was the real hero in this movie, Batman was prejudice of Superman and saw him as a threat when in reality it was Batman who was a threat. Superman sacrificed himself like a real hero, unlike Batman who was a fool.
Didn't really see the whole movie just clips, but yeah batman was really acting like a bit of a jerk and might of deserved to get tossed around a little more at least.

Didn't really see the whole movie just clips, but yeah batman was really acting like a bit of a jerk and might of deserved to get tossed around a little more at least.

I see. The whole film was okay. On a side note, I have to say that Ben Affleck does a way better Batman than Christian Bale. This Ben Affleck Batman portrays Batman's persistent, cold nature, and fearlessness. I'm sure a lot will disagree, but it's just my opinion.

Well, thanks for giving your input. It would seem that the live action DC films are getting much more negativity and mixed feels than marvel's films.

I think DC based movies are kind of slow and not much worth of watching if you ask me. It can get pretty boring based on the stories and all.

Besides the Wonder Woman movie coming, theres also an Aquaman movie in the works. Also just read that the superhero lineup for Justice League Pt.1 will be Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, and Cyborg for sure. Maybe a couple of more added.

Besides the Wonder Woman movie coming, theres also an Aquaman movie in the works. Also just read that the superhero lineup for Justice League Pt.1 will be Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, and Cyborg for sure. Maybe a couple of more added.
There is also brightburn, I heard that was a pretty good movie.

I think the movie was really bad. I had no fun watching it. plus it was kind of comics dying in all of this.

Back