Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe or Capcom Vs Marvel

Out of curiosity, which of the two game franchises do you prefer and why? I never got into either of the game series too much, I just want to here the thoughts and opinions of others.

I think new universe of mortal kombat X covers a lot of people from many comics. And it can be fun to check that out. I wonder if they do make such a good cross over how it would be. And how people can play that. Injustice2 was one such attempt at powered up superheroes.

I love the Mortal Combat most. The first game that I played was Street fighter 2 and the second game was Mortal Combat. It is the best arcade action game and I have all of its titles.

I think new universe of mortal kombat X covers a lot of people from many comics. And it can be fun to check that out. I wonder if they do make such a good cross over how it would be. And how people can play that. Injustice2 was one such attempt at powered up superheroes.
True, usually when games make crossovers it is usually a hit or miss. But it would seem that for the most part, Mortal Kombat and Injustice are doing a pretty good job.

Indeed some crossover games are really good with the content. And some of the games are a bit waste of the money for the consumers.

Back