What are your expectations for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom?

Do you think this film will be greater than the first Jurassic World or do you currently have low expectations for this movie and what it might offer?

Well I hate to get really high expectations just based off the name of the franchise, but I feel that is inevitable. So far they are high but hopefully I can temper them a little bit.

I can understand that, many people weren't too thrilled with Jurassic World but the producers said this film was going to go toward a more horror side, if that makes anything better.

I hope that the new movie has some good dinosaurus. And also they come up with something where the park animals can be seen in next movie. And on that note it'd be fun to see how the movie universe expands. I would love to see the movie going even more further.

Have you seen the trailer for it yet? It's been out for a while and it already introduced three new dinosaurs in the movie, one of which was in the books.

Annnd yes one more for good measure What are you watching lately? At the moment Im watching the puppy version of Too Cute....Dont judge me

I think next movie from them would be pretty much better. I am sure many of you would see that too with the dinos being used.

Back