The Boys

So there is this new super hero tv series called the boys where the super heroes aren't so heroic. Has anyone seen it? What is your opinion on it?

So there is this new super hero tv series called the boys where the super heroes aren't so heroic. Has anyone seen it? What is your opinion on it?
I must be one of the few who absolutely hated the series. The entire premise of the series was making the heroes worse than villains and I didn't enjoy it. The heroes cause far more harm than good and they are hateful vicious people. Homelander for example is supposed to be Superman's double but he is the absolute worst. He kills without remorse and uses his position as leader to force others to do as he wishes, the heroes included. A-Train kills Hughie's girlfriend by running into her and reducing her into a pile of flesh, all because he is high on compound V. The Deep is Aquaman's double and he is just a little bit better than Homelander, which makes him a terrible guy. He sexually assaults Starlight, another hero, which is demeaning to heroes and to the seven in general. That said, I absolutely loathed the series.

Back