What’s your Warhammer guilty secret?

serbog

I have a confession: I don’t paint the insides of my vehicles. Once my opponent thought I hit on 3s when I actually hit on 4s and I didn’t correct him because I had just rolled loads of 3s. I don’t always bother painting highlights on infantry squads.

I was speaking about this with a friend and thought it was an interesting discussion topic. So what’s your guilty Warhammer secret?

I would say that one of my guilty secrets is to bypass the gluing and painting of the Warhammer figures-and buy them rather cheap - with them already assembled and painted on a place like Ebay . I was wondering if this could be a lucrative business on ebay though,selling Warhammer figures- does anybody do this for a living ?

I would say that one of my guilty secrets is to bypass the gluing and painting of the Warhammer figures-and buy them rather cheap - with them already assembled and painted on a place like Ebay . I was wondering if this could be a lucrative business on ebay though,selling Warhammer figures- does anybody do this for a living ?
My friend tried to do it (on a much lower scale) but couldn't succeed very much :p

I highly doubt you could earn for a living doing that. Only people who are really good at painting could make a buck or two, others would sell for a loss.

BTW you can't just make your own miniatures and sell them. Anyone who would try and do that without permission from GW would most likely be sued into oblivion. You would have to buy the miniatures which makes the whole thing not worth it.
Or, in other words, don't sell them unless you're giving up on the hobby.

My Warhammer guilty secret is - don't laugh at me - I love using a line of Minotaur and smashing the Bretonnians out of existence! It is the one thing in Warhammer I can never get of doing! Does this count as a guilty secret?

My Warhammer guilty secret is - don't laugh at me - I love using a line of Minotaur and smashing the Bretonnians out of existence! It is the one thing in Warhammer I can never get of doing! Does this count as a guilty secret?
Not really, i think a lot of people do this :)

Back