Music

My favourite artist is Rihanna. Her latest hit, This is What You Came For, other songs like Work, Four Five Seconds among others are always at the top of my playlist.

I cannot really say that I listen much to Rihanna, but I guess she does have a good voice. That is more than you can say about most famous musicians, which is strange.

I don't have a favorite song, nor artist, but I like listening to rock and metal music in general. I also like some pop music and electronic too, but less than the first two. I like Radiohead probably the most I think.

I like a lot of different music and genres -and it depends on my mood a lot at the time-and if I'm relaxing or working out ,I would say. I like classical, jazz, rock,and folkrock just to name a few. Some of the artists that I enjoy are some the older rockers from the 70s, but also enjoy some of the newer music like alanis morissette,the cranberries,kathleen edwards,sheryl crow,and even jazz with mindi abair playing the saxophone below.

Last edited:
I have never heard of her before but that was pretty impressive, and a good song. I think I have heard it before but I am not sure, but I like it.

I like listening to rock music. The bands that I like to listen to are, Mudvayne, Avenge Sevenfold, Slipknot is some of the few. I also like to listen to other genres like reggae and hill songs hip-hop and others but my main play list revolves around rock music

My favorite song is one less lonely girl by Justin Bieber.The lyrics of this song are just amazing and heart-touching.The song is pretty impressive and good to listen.Sometimes I love to listen louder music such as some rock music or any hip-hop.When I am tired, I just play any song of Eminem and increase the volume of that song to enjoy more.

I have so many favorite artists too mention but my all-time favorite will always be Ed Sheeran because he creates good music with catchy tunes and meaningful lyrics.

I love BTS songs. I'm one of the Armys of BTS. One of my favorite song of them is "2!3!". The song is a song for fans and a motivation song for those who need counseling.

I think music these days it is not much good enough. but I used to love plenty of artists in 90s. it was a good music.

I don't have a single genre I'd say is my best. I love pop music, Rnbs, Christian music and Ballads. To put this in context, I love:
Adele: Hello, Someone Like You, Rolling in the Deep, A Million Years Ago, Easy on me
Andra Day: Rise up
Sam Smith: Stay With Me, Too Good At Goodbyes and Latch
John Legend: Tonight and Preach
Lauren Daigle: You Say and Rescue
Tauren Wells: Hills and Valleys and Known.

My music taste is what I'd call diverse and I love anything that sounds good.

Back