2000 Dispossessed Durardin list. C&C please

Terry1

So, I am trying out my Dwarves for the first time in AOS, and looking for some comments. My main opponents are Khorne, Skaven and Sigmarines.

My list so far: Dwarf Lord on Shield bearers 10 Iron breakers (all that I have) Joseph Bugman 20 Quarrellers (as rangers) Rune lord (for forgefire) 3 groups of 10 Warriors Grimm Burkleson 30 Thunderers 2 Bolt Throwers 1 Grudge Throwers 2Gryph hounds

I have thought about replacing through Grudge thrower for 2 Gyrocopters. But, I am open for other suggestions.

Try and get a grudgebound war throng in there. You'll need to add some things like more ironbreakers/drakes and an unforged, but you get +1s across the board and a battleshock boost too.

As all the matched play scenarios involve taking objectives, you'll want some mobility. Miners, Gyrocopters, or a Fyreslayer Runesmiter on foot using their underground advance ability all come to mind. (Or even better, the new Kharadron stuff next month!)

Keep in mind Gyrocopters are 1 per unit in Matched Play, which can have both benefits and hindrances. You can split-charge them to opposite ends of units, you can't lose any to Battleshock, but it is an extra drop at deployment, and they won't both attack at the same time.

Back