A game that gives you nostalgia?

I sometimes find good memories with the aliens games too. I loved bioshock. And those games are indeed fun. You can see that some of the time such games are indeed fun to play and watch. I'd surely think of them in that case.

The game that really gives me nostalgia is from the console Gameboy color, I know everybody is familiar with Pokemon yellow right? Where you play as Ash and begin your journey as a pokemon trainer. Your first Pokemon is Pikachu where it follows you everywhere you go and begin your journey of defeating the Indigo League. How I miss that game, I really remember my childhood when my brother and I are helping each other to level up our Pokemon. The Graphics are simple, yet the game experience is something you can never forget.

Super Mario Bros! I'm old, I know, haha. I get to play it again on a family computer emulator installed on my PC, and it brings back good, old memories of my childhood. Before it takes me hours to finish the game but now I get to do it in minutes. I guess when you get old, you also get better.

I don't know how many of you remember the game named DOOM. It is one of the good old game and now it is remade in the current times. I have found doom to be one of the best games.

I loved Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Half-Life and Pokemon. I'm not sure I would still love playing Pokemon now that I'm old though. It was a very simple game.
Yeah i have played all the games you mentioned and every time i hear or see them it brings memory and lots of arcade token :) . Although i had all my gaming devices (PC/Console) at home i still miss the arcade days.

I always play Pokemon when I was a kid. I play it on my Console. Whenever I'm seeing my little cousin playing it I feel like I want to play it again. I really used to like the game so much.

I don't know how many of you remember the game named DOOM. It is one of the good old game and now it is remade in the current times. I have found doom to be one of the best games.
Yeah, a lot of people back in my high school use to love that game to tears.

There are many games which give me nostalgia.I would like to say GTA because I go back in the memories of my childhood when I play this amazing game.I have been playing this game since my childhood.
Same here, San Andreas gives me that nostalgic feeling. At that time GTA was new and really unique that's why it's so popular and controversial. I remember playing it in long hours...great experience.

I would have to go with GTA Vice City because every time I hear one of the songs from the soundtrack playing, I instantly remember crushing it on Vice City and I get the chills.

I think mario and sonic are two good games worth playing. And those games are keep on changing. It's definitely fun playing them.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City needs to be in this conversation. Every time I hear an 80's song I keep remembering how many hours I spent playing this game.

Back