A quiet place

From the look of the trailer, it looks pretty good. I always love a good monster flick and love how they didn't show the entire creature. What do you think of the trailers so far?

This is the one that stuck out to me in the theaters this year and I really want to see it. It was pretty mysterious though and left a lot to imagination about the plot, and I am not familiar with any book or anything so I am going in without much, which I kind of like in this case.

Yeah, same here. Though I might not be able to see it in theaters soon, hopefully I'll be able to see it one day in the future.

It seems like scary movie. I'd say the creatures must be interesting to see. Though nothing was observed through trailer. But it does seem like worthy of watching.

I just read that it sucked, I will wait until I have watched the full movie before giving my opinion.

True, it's because sometimes the trailer seems promising, but the overall movie sucked, so it's better to watch the whole film first before making any judgement.

I heard some really good reviews for the movie. And it seems like it is going to take the better ratings too. So I guess worth a watch or so.

This film, A Quiet Place actually seems to have a lot of good reviews so I would like to go see it. A family of four must navigate their life in silence after mysterious creatures that hunt by sound threaten their survival. I thought this could be a remake of a movie called A Quiet Place in the Country that came out in like 1968 and is about a artist that moves to the country- it stars Franco Nero and Venessa Redgrave, anybody see that film?

Last edited:
I already watched the full movie of a quiet place and all I can say is that it's a pretty good movie. Also, there is a life lesson taught in that movie and that is a parent's love is unconditional.

I actually haven't seen the trailer and the movie itself. I know it has been released this month. Well, I think I would see it soon.

I hope to download and see the movie. Or possibly stream it. It'd be fun to see the different story these days some new movies are coming out with some really good scifi.

i just watch a movie after i have seen reviews of people who have actually seen it. Trailers and movie ads are more as a promotion so it's likely to be well made.

Back