Any Good anime of 2018

I know the year has just started but I was curious to know if anyone on here has come across any great and exciting anime within the past two months, we good characters and a good story?

I have not seen any new good anime lately. But I am following "promised wonderland" manga. And that seems to be good in terms of content. And it can be good for those who are into the shounen and the mystery type stuff.

Hmm, when it comes to shounen it really depends on the character and story for me. Most shounen's I have watched usually has a main character who is on the dense side which can be irritating at times.

I mostly prefer Manga too. But these days lately I am watching anime such as Fairy Tail and Seven deadly Sins. I find same naruto and boruto boring to be honest.

I have not seen any new good anime lately. But I am following "promised wonderland" manga. And that seems to be good in terms of content. And it can be good for those who are into the shounen and the mystery type stuff.
Promosed Wonderland? I've never heard of it, but I'll be sure to check out when I get a chance. I hope it's good.

Promosed Wonderland? I've never heard of it, but I'll be sure to check out when I get a chance. I hope it's good.
I'm not an anime fan per se but I wouldn't mind trying something new and Promised Wonderland seems like a good place to start.

After the rain seems to be a good story. I loved how the story changed. And how they have managed to put up that relation between the older guy and the young girl was added.

I don't have in mind. I'm also looking forward for new releases this year. As of now, I'm just reading comics in Webtoon. I'm currently reading "Noblesse".

A older anime series that I came upon recently , was called Hellsing and I watched some of this series on YouTube, and it was quite entertaining- if you like zombies and vampires, you will like this show.

I am watching magi sindbad and one punch man. So far not bad both have good stories too. So worth watching.

Back