Best games ?

Something inside me will always have a spot for Halo, although the later ones were really not that great at all.

I think GTA is the best series of the game to be played on all kind of consoles. There nothing specific to play on XBOX for me. I am fine with all but GTA is the preference.

I can agree that GTA is maybe the best, or at least towards the very top. I am a little biased towards the Halo series as well though just because that is what I started on.

Asphalt 8 and Ride 2 !!
These are the best I've ever tried. And their ratings are incredible and deserving. A must-have/ worth purchasing too..
And I'm also seeking for friends to partner with/have a match with on Xbox-online
Please fell free to PM me your usernames ;):)

I would like to raise my hands in the support of GTA.All versions of GTA are very accurate and smooth to be played on every type of consoles.People like to play the GTA most because of its brighter and catchy graphics.The radio stations in the game force people to play it again and again.

I am not the biggest racing game fan but the Asphalt games are pretty good. Graphics wise they are the most enjoyable for me anyways.

Guys, you should try Rising Storm 2 [Vietnam]
I find this game interesting though I've been on it these past 3 days, haha. The same 64-player, tactics-heavy shooting of the Red Orchestra and Rising Storm series, shifted from WWII to Vietnam. With automatic weapons in every hand, RS2 makes positioning, smoke grenades, and battlefield intel even more important. The new Supremacy mode disappoints somewhat, but the linear point-by-point Territories matches remain great.

Dying Light is the best zombie game I've ever played. The parkour system is quite well down, the story is excellent if a little rushed and the environment is gorgeous. Could not recommend it enough to everyone.

There is a ton of amazing Xbox one games out right now that I've played and really loved. There is Skyrim, Sniper elite 3 and halo 5. I also kind of liked limbo.

I think currently PUBG seems to be a good game. Though console experience is not that good. Many people prefer PC because you get more control from what I have noticed so far. It seems like a good game but takes time to have fun.

Dying Light is the best zombie game I've ever played. The parkour system is quite well down, the story is excellent if a little rushed and the environment is gorgeous. Could not recommend it enough to everyone.
Never heard it before, i'll check it out

I think currently PUBG seems to be a good game. Though console experience is not that good. Many people prefer PC because you get more control from what I have noticed so far. It seems like a good game but takes time to have fun.
PC overall is more convenient and offers more options

Back