Can a movie shape up one's life?

Athanas

Have you ever imagined if a movie can play a role in teaching someone about life? In other words, are there people who copy some of the things that they watch in movies so that they can apply them in real life situation?

I think some people did. Other people are very sentimental. They value everything. Well, making a movie as inspiration or motivation in life is not bad at all. That only means the movie has a great impact and value to viewers. Copying what they believe valuable is okay as long as it is apply in a nove way.

Also I think the younger people can be influenced and shaped by movies a lot, and it's particulary the teens that are more likely to be impacted than older adults, because they are still developing and shaping their world views.

I know some people whose life has been changed due to the movies. They are now in much better place and doing just fine. I guess things do have different view on that note.

It can to some extent depending on what role movies play in your life. If you watch the same type if movies you may endup living by the same values you see in the movie.

Yes, I believe that movie can shape one's life. Like from the movie Harry Potter Series, I'd learned a lot of lessons there like the importance of making decisions in life and what it makes you as a person. I also learned the importance of love, family, and friends and even what power you have but you don't know what love at all makes you weak and hopeless.

I think lot of good movies are out there. and it's fun to make use of the message in them. but often those movies are made up with stories. and the fake reality shows are inside it.

I have seen a lot of people change in their attitude and other things if you consider how the movie has an impact on them. So far it seems like things are not that easy based on what we have seen.

Yup, with most movies there is some sort of happy ending involved or overcoming major struggles within the plot. Life, unfortunately is no that easy for some.

I see this all the time, especially with teenagers I know. When a few of them have conversations over a drink, they sometimes compare themselves to characters in movies and how they wish they should have done that or those. I'm not trying to burst their bubble, but films have a script, it's meant to be that way, life doesn't.

I see this all the time, especially with teenagers I know. When a few of them have conversations over a drink, they sometimes compare themselves to characters in movies and how they wish they should have done that or those. I'm not trying to burst their bubble, but films have a script, it's meant to be that way, life doesn't.
This happens often which is unfortunate

Yeah, I see a lot of people do that with television characters as well.

Back