Did you pick PS4 because of RPG games

Discussion in 'PS4' started by Arrowbite97, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Arrowbite97

Arrowbite97 Member

I feel as though for the PS1-PS4 consoles, more RPG games are available on them, mainly anime based ones. I know that may be an odd reason but was that one reason you picked it over the X-box?

2. xyrene

xyrene Member

No, I picked it because it was more popular.

3. Arrowbite97

Arrowbite97 Member

Alright, fair enough. I pretty sure that was the reason most people picked it over the Xbox.

4. khawer

khawer New Member

RPG is not the reason for me to play PS4 game. I love a lot of other games too. I use to play GTA on PS4. I like to play battle games. RPG games are really entertaining but these are not the reason for me to purchase PS4.

5. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

Yes, picked PS4 for the specifically for RPG games. I played this game for the first time at a gaming center and I loved it a lot. So, I decided to buy a PS4 and started playing RPG games on it. It was a wonderful experience.

6. holmes22

holmes22 Member

I would not say that I necessarily did so but it did factor into the decision a little bit. There are a lot of things that you have to take into account with the consoles these days.

7. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

RPG games are not the only reason to choose PS4. There are a lot of other games worth enjoying. I love to play GTA on PS4. You can say that RPG games are good to play but the only reason to be gamer.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think I picked because of the action games. And some of the race games. But then eventually landed into the RPG games. So that is a different experience. I found it very hard in due process.

9. maestro

maestro Member

Actually no, I just got ps4 because most of the games released always come in pc, Xbox One or Ps4.

10. Hova

Hova Member

Actually, the reason why I got a ps4 is because of God of War. I saw my friend playing it on his playstatuon and I wanted it immediately.

11. dionnextherese

It was not really because of the RPG games. I bought the PS4 because it seems cool and interesting to play with.