First book after end times?

Terry1

Is it Gates of Azyr? Got the e-book and I don't know what the fuck is going on. The last thing that happened in the fifth End Times novel was the world being destroyed.
What came after that? How do I go from the End times lore to Age of Sigmar?

Yes, Gates of Azyr is the first book after End Times.

They do a Massive time skip! They go over some of the backstory in the Campaign books. In "Mighty Battles in an age of Unending War" they cover what happened after the end of the world, how Sigmar survived, discovered the realms and formed a Pantheon of God's. He is then betrayed and Chaos rules the Realms. In "Quest for Ghal Maraz" they detail his Battle with Archeaon and how he lost his WarHammer. Thing is, they don't really go into any details.

I

If I'm not wrong they cover some more of the back story in the novels as you go. Revealing a little at a time as the story grows. I've only finished Gates of Azyr and I'm halfway through War Storm. But the campaign books cover a lot more time, in very short chunks.

Pretty much this. The time between the end of the Old World and the Age of Myth has no name. It's literally not covered. The AoS timeline begins with Sigmar's awakening, thousands and thousands of years later. The time after that becomes the Age of Myth, now long forgotten by most people. The Age of Myth ends when Chaos takes control of the allpoints, now the Eightpoints (and home of Archaon's Throneroom), ushering in the Age of Chaos. The Gates of Azyr covers the exact moment the Age of Chaos ends, and the Age of Sigmar begins.

It's meant to be mythological, unexplained and mysterious. If you'd like a little more meat on the bone, you'll need to get the "Age of Unending War" book, the very first large hardback campaign-style book.

Back