Gaming accessories

clarissa

What gaming accessories would you advise someone who is totally new to Warhammer 40,000 to get to help them get past the basics and learning curve faster?

I am not really sure if they will help you curve at all but I just always need a good headset. If nothing else it might get you set up for long session.

If you take this game on(Warhammer 40,000) -I think you could start with some kind of manual that would get you going in the right direction and it shows what models to buy at first. You would have to learn the rules of course also -so take a look at the video below and that would point you in some direction.

Now that I see that I could have definitely benefitted from something like that at the beginning. Even now I could probably stand to learn a thing or two.

Do harware accessories matter when playing this particular game? Even if you get a gaming mouse and keyboard I don't think it will help you with being adept in the game.

Do harware accessories matter when playing this particular game? Even if you get a gaming mouse and keyboard I don't think it will help you with being adept in the game.
Not as much as people think, i have noticed very little difference.

@jakub1, I don't think so, like when you use a generic and branded mouse, I don't think your aim in shooter games would improve by solely using a branded mouse.

I never really thought all the much about actually improving the gameplay, which now surprises me. At least I did not think of it as much as the overall experience and my personal enjoyment.

Same here. Gaming mouse and keyboards just look more fancy and have backlight that the ordinary ones don't have.

Do you mean the tabletop or the video games ? I assume the latter, if so you don't need anything special since the best known WH40k games are RTS' and the ability to think fast there is far more important than an expensive mouse or keyboard.

Back