Glottkin or Lord of Change?

AlexZ

I have had a Nurgle Daemons army for a while now and I just added Tzeentch daemons to them (I know they hate each other). Khorne and Slaanesh will get added on eventually. Now, I'm looking at getting a centerpeice model that does some cool stuff on the table and I'm trying to decide between the Glottkin or the new Lord of Change. Thoughts?

Depends on what else you're running, but I like the glottkin with 30 plague bearers in a tally band of nurgle, it's amazing, 60 wound -2 ranged to hit -1 to hit in mele. 60 attacks.

The Glottkin miniatures look very interesting, and are a trio of powerful servants of the Chaos God, Nurgle. The brothers Glott are triplets born under dark omens- they include Ethrac, Ghurk, and Otto.

I have had a Nurgle Daemons army for a while now and I just added Tzeentch daemons to them (I know they hate each other). Khorne and Slaanesh will get added on eventually. Now, I'm looking at getting a centerpeice model that does some cool stuff on the table and I'm trying to decide between the Glottkin or the new Lord of Change. Thoughts?
I see.

Back