Have you played Tekken 3 on your mobile phone?

I have not played Tekken on mobile yet. I played it before on my PSP and it was the game that I get addicted before. According to the members here, they find it hard to control the game since phones are touchscreens. I guess it's much easier to play on game consoles. But I was happy to know that there is a Bluetooth joystick, I will get mine and start installing tekken.

I have played the tekken demo and it was not bad. It was good enough for some of the parts. But overall I am tired of the tekken type of the games to be honest.

I have only played Tekken also in the arcade, so I'm wondering if it's easy to control like if you were using physical buttons on a touch screen device.

Ive tried intalling Tekken 3 in my mobile but its quite laggy. Maybe because I have so much in my phone now. The requires 3gb Ram or so.

I have been playing Tekken 3 on PlayStation and I loved it a lot. Has anyone ever played Tekken 3 on their mobile phone? Is it having the same graphics and the features on the mobile phone as it has on PlayStation or PC?
Tekken 3's graphics on PC are closer to those on mobile than on Play Station, for obvious reasons. Play Station has better graphics than both PC and mobile, better mechanics, smoother game play and better and more levels. Playing with game pads on Playstation is definitely more convenient than on PC and mobile as well. My advice is that you should lower your expectations of the Tekken 3 game for mobile/android because it is inferior in every possible way to both PC and PS.

Back