Have you played Tekken VII on PS 4?

Kieranlewix

One of my favorite martial arts games of all time is Tekken. I've been playing it since I was a kid and most recently I've played Tekken 7 on PS4. I've compiled a list of the most notable fighters in the game ranked from the best:
1. Jin Kazama: He remains my best fighter due to the fact that he is the main character and that his family is one of martial arts royalty. Despite this he is humble and hardworking and doesn't stand by while the rest of his family commits atrocious acts and injustices. Jin is immensely skilled in magic and can transform into the devil Jin which is a mutation that he and his father Kazuya possess. While in this state he is unbeatable and downright scary. His physical strength is also nothing to sneer at.
2. Akuma: This man-beast is the epitome of raw strength and physical might. His fighting is less of martial arts and more of beating opponents into submission. I've landed more K.O's with this player in the shortest time compared to other players. He possesses magic which is always at the players' disposal but his unimaginable strength makes using his magic moot.

3. King: King is a monster of a man whose strength knows no equal. He has super kicks which deliver a massive amount of damage to his opponents. Like Akuma, he doesn't need magic to defeat his enemies as his might is more than enough to chew on.

4. Bob: Taking one look at the guy, you wouldn't assume he possesses half the destructive power he does. He is a tall fat man who is surprisingly quick on his feet. His blows and kicks possess more destructive power than even Akuma, a man-beast.

5. Shaheen: This Arab man is very proficient at martial arts. His attacks may not be as lethal as the bigger fighters but he takes pride in his fights and enjoys challenges, which is very clear form his statement, "I take no joy from this fight" which he says to weak fighters he has decimated.

Have you played Tekken 7 on PS4 and if so, who are the notable fighters you've faced or used and why do you think so?

Back