Hello Everybody !!

Looks like these forums are pretty new, this is the first thread on the general Disscusion section.
Anyways, i'm a hardcore gamer and just wanted to introduce myself.
Hope i make lots of friends here.
Nice to meet you all.
These forums and the community seems very nice.

Looks like these forums are pretty new, this is the first thread on the general Disscusion section.
Anyways, i'm a hardcore gamer and just wanted to introduce myself.
Hope i make lots of friends here.
Nice to meet you all.
These forums and the community seems very nice.
Hello @Flaming-Dorito, am also new to this forum and I love gaming. I too hope to meet new people, learn new games and tricks and have fun.

Well I know that I am sure late but it is always nice to meet other members, and better late than never and all that stuff. And yes, everyone here is very nice.

I am also a regular game player for many years.This forum is such a great platform to enjoy and learn more by posting and reading many posts.I really enjoy my spare time here and I love to visit it again and again.We can find out new games here and could also write about our favorite game.

Hello, today is Sept 2018 but I'm commenting on your post wrote last year. I'm also a gamer not a hard-core one cause I have some other priorities too. Well, nice knowing you.

I want to greet you with a warm welcome as well even though it has been more than a year. I'm sure you're all well, still alive and kicking, right? Just kidding. See you around!

Back