How big does my Orcs and Goblins Army need to be? :/

AlexZ

Although I collected OnG for like 7 years now, I never came to play very much with 'em so they became a little bit too big for my showcase and also . So for my "to reduce" Units I consider... 50x Black Orcs 60ish Orc Boys 30x Wild Orc Boys 10x Wolf Riders (Bows) 10x Wolf Riders (Spears and Shields) 60x Night Gobbo Spear Dudes 60x Night Gobbo Hand Weapon Dudes 60x Night Gobbo Bow Dudes 40x Gobbo (Prox: Forest Gobbo Spider Riders without their mount) 21x Squigs with their prodders Which part of my army would'nt be a pain to reduce? I guess Black Orcs and maybe even less normal boyz... also perhaps get rid completely of the spear night gobbos?

I wish for an army that is in same parts well looking in my showcase and ALSO be a good variety in TT Games.... do you have any suggestions where you say: Dude, that is way to much. Or: That unit is SO crappy and looks bad, get rid of 'em all!

Well I would just say that they need to be as large as they need to be. I say that because I have had both too large and way way too small of ones before.

So does that mean that it's more a matter of personal preference and that there isn't one size that is necessarily considered to be better than the other?

Orcs and gobbos are awesome... but you need to collect at least 3000 points worth in order to give yourself enough options. 1800-2000 points worth of core and special troops will be fine.

Back