ICT Course

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Athanas, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Athanas

Athanas Member

Would you opt to study an ICT course at college/university at the expense of other hotcake courses like medicine and surgery, Civil engineering, etc?

2. pmk1996

pmk1996 New Member

It depends on your needs, computer skills are an added advantage in any career. You can still do to add to your list of skills, the more skills you have, the higher chances of success you will have.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I think it's good to learn through courses. I prefer more or less youtube these days. It can be fun to learn from the youtube.as the content is really good enough.

4. Arrowbite97

Arrowbite97 Member

Possibly, but it would depend on how well it would truly benefit me in the long run.

5. overcast

overcast Member

You can also learn a lot of skills from youtube. I am learning R programming tutorials right now. And I may soon apply for data science skills and positions in jobs.

6. Annejk18

Annejk18 Member

I'm learning through Youtube and google. Well, I've known some basic skills in computer but learning the deeper part like Networking and troubleshooting is different. As well as Networking languages. I just need to know some intermediate datas. So I just use youtube.